Veronica (Ronnie) Jelley
19 September 1947 - 21 April 2010
A book of condolence to record the thoughts
many friends and relations has been
opened on this page.
If you would like to add a message
send an email by clicking here»
• A bright, clever, fiesty woman who will be greatly missed.
Peter and Lesley
• Ronnie touched our lives, a kind and generous soul, one of the truly good people...she will be missed
Karen & Steve
• Ronnie’s many friends in Shearsby will miss her. Ronnie always had a welcoming smile and cheerful, friendly conversation whenever we met her at village events.
We shall miss her and send our sympathies to Mick and Ronnie’s family.
Rob and Ann Lamin
• Ronnie was an inspiration to us all. She always had a smile for everyone and seemed to enjoy life to the full. Our deepest sympathy to Mike and family.
Phil & Jill Stanley
• Ronnie always had such a happy smile for everyone, we will all miss her. Our heart goes out to Mick and Ronnies family.
• We have always admired Ronnie's positive attitude to life when there were so many
challenges to overcome, which she did with the help of a very caring and devoted husband.
Deepest sympathy to Mick
Mary and Nigel Walker
Veronica cared for the village and worked hard at the web site for our benefit.
She was a valuable member of the community and will be sorely missed.
God bless and keep you Ronnie.